Monday, October 12, 2009

An update..

Well I am working at the Dollar Theatre right now...but I am realizing more each day that this job isn't going to work out. So..I am on the job search again..well, on the side of working [obviously]. I am also a Mary Kay consultant that is giving us a little money, but definitely not enough. It's dificult to schedule appointments ahead of time when you don't know your work schedule.
So Kyle and I had an amazing Sunday dinner yesterday :) We had roast beef, mashed potatoes and gravy, then some vegi's, toast and a yummy drink. It was deelish. (Just thought I'd share..and possibly make you jealous ;))

Something random:

Last week we went to the park for dinner and had a picnic! It was so fun :) We walked around, saw some ducks and played on the playground. Hehe..It was a good day though.
I must go..I need to do some dishes, I am behind on cleaning. (oops!)
-Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment