Sunday, October 25, 2009

First Day

Today was my first day of nursery! :) It was so fun! The kids are adorable. I won't start leading the songs for a couple of weeks though, but I am excited and ready to start! At first I was a little nervous to do it, but once I get to know the kids a little and got the hang of it all I felt comfortable about it. Since church I've been coming up with cute ideas in my head on how I will do everything, you know making it fun for the kids. It's going to be fun! :) Anyway, Kyle and I are going to my sister's house for dinner tonight at 5:30. We're having roast beef and mashed potatoes :) and other yummy things. We're bringing the salad tonight...but yeah, I need to prepare a few potatoes that Amy asked me to bring so that we can have more mashed potatoes :) yum!
Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment