Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Scary Dreams

So the haunted forest/house was actually pretty fun. When we got there I was so frightened and I didn't know what to expect; if it was going to scare me out of my wits or just be lame. Well I tried to remind myself constantly in my mind that all of it was fake...so that helped. I told Kyle beforehand that he had to hold my hand the whole time...apparently I made his hand lose feeling and at one point his arm...Note to others: Don't ever try to scare me with a chain saw(haha). At one point of the haunted forest there were these 2 guys and one of them had a chain saw. The guy with the chain saw came right up to my face with the chain saw (which is really fake..but looked like it for the part) around me and I got so scared and couldn't believe how close he got to me. I booked it and ran hoping I could escape...but the guy ran with me...and he was right behind me the whole time. hahaha...and apparently Melissa did too. Kyle and Forrest stayed behind laughing...and yelled after the guys to keep running after us. Psh...meanies :P haha. I think that was the most scary part of the forest. It definitely got my adrenaline goin. Anyway..I thought it was pretty fun and pretty scary! Definitely worth going, I'm glad we decided to go!

So I wasn't feeling very scared after that, I was feeling more glad I went. Well Kyle and I came home and watched a scary movie. I was still pretty fine after that. Then we went to bed. I had all these scary dreams with all these famous murderers from movies...like Jigsaw from Saw and...I don't remember the other names...the sad thing is that I haven't seen any of the movies, just seen pictures of the guys and previews. They did have little sections for each of them in the haunted forrest...but i didn't think it scared me that bad. Anyway...I was up a lot and was afraid to go back asleep after I had the first dream. Anyway...that's my story, haha.

So today is Kyle and my 4TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY :) yayyy! Exciting!

Love you all :)
-Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment