Sunday, October 18, 2009

There's more to the dinner...

I FORGOT TO MENTION! There is dessert :) Chocolate flipping yummy cream pie! We won't be eating it till about 10ish...since we just finished eating dinner. Which, by the way, was so good! The steak was perfect, and even more with the famous delicious A1 sauce with it. Then the brussell sprouts were heavenly and brocolli so good. The toast had a great taste and the perfect crisp and crunch to it. Then lastly, the twice baked potatoes were so good and I want more..but I am so full..ughhh. Although next time I will get larger potatoes (we had more of the small/medium sized ones) and I won't stuff them so much. haha. But they were so good still!! The reason I probably won't stuff them as much as I did is because they overflowed and got all around the pan. I had piled them as high as the potatoe skin could handle because I had so much extra stuffin', and you know how I am...I HATE wasting food. It is seriously the worst thing for me...anyway...
Until next time :)
-Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment