Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Trying to be healthy

So today I worked out! I am so proud of myself :) I have had such a hard time to get myself to do it. And I felt so great afterward! So energized and better about myself, which is always good. Melissa and I decided that we'll work out together during each week. Tomorrow morning after we drop off our husbands at school we're gonna go walk a trail that she use to go to all the time. I'm pretty excited. Yay, the start to being healthy!
Tonight Kyle had an ultimate game, and it was pretty awesome. He won 12-4...and Kyle played so amazing! He's pretty good :)
Anyway, so yesterday I did send in my application to Questar Gas and I was suppose to hear from a guy about it...but I still haven't. So today I decided to call him to check on everything and make sure he got it. He didn't answer, so I just left a message....man I need a job. It would be a miracle and pretty much amazing if I got this job...I would feel so much better about our financial situation because I'm getting pretty nervous about the money thing. Alwell, that seems to be the case for a lot of newlyweds and/or college students. It's stressful though....
much love!
Brit
P.S. Kyle has a bunch of tests in the next weekish...prayers would be nice! Please and thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment