Monday, November 1, 2010

My long lost shoes

A few years ago I got these shoes (VANS) that I absolutely loved to death. I wore them almost every day, and even through winter (even up in Rexburg, ID)..lets just say that they got worn out pretty quickly. Last year I had to chuck them because I figured I shouldn't wear them anymore since they looked so pathetic. Well, ever since I have been looking for them everywhere and it didn't help that I didn't know the name of the shoe except that they are VANS. I have been very sad to have let these shoes go, but you have to let something go at some point..Well, today I was successful on finding those mysterious shoes. I love them! And I want them...(hint hint, Kyle). Here is the website where I found them..and look!! There's a discount on them!!! http://www.takkens.com/mens-shoes/shoes-for-men/kvd-black-white-red. Oh and I want the one's that the picture shows to be...which I think are the white ones? Because I believe the black ones are completely black........

2 comments:

  1. Read the URL of the website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, these are actually made for women, not men. And if you read the description of the shoes, it is clearly a girls shoe.

    ReplyDelete