Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Count Your Many Blessings

Kyle and I spoke on Sunday about our attitude of gratitude and how it affects your marriage. I guess this is the real test, then, since I just lost my job. My friend, Cami, just posted on her blog things that she is thankful for and that really helped me realize that I do have a lot and the Lord does have a plan for us, we just need to have faith in him.
Here is what I am thankful for in my life today:
  1. I loving husband that will always be there for me, whether things are tough or not.
  2. Caring parents, from both sides, that watch out for us and help us along the way.
  3. A nice home to live in, that keeps us warm at night.
  4. A wonderful Savior that gave his life for me so that I may return home to my Heavenly Father one day.
  5. A loving Heavenly Father that is there always to guide and comfort us through this tough life.
  6. Good friends that are there to cheer us up and to help us when we are down.
  7. The temple, only 5 minutes away, to go to peace and comfort and to be closer to our Heavenly Father.
  8. For a wonderful ward.
  9. For being healthy, Kyle too. I haven't really gotten sick since I've been up here, and that is very good news for me. (*knock on wood*)
  10. And a wonderful life. Even though there have been tough times, I always seem to find the fun and joys in life. And, I really need to thank my Heavenly Father, once again, for that.
That is all, at least for now.

What are YOU thankful for?


(Thank you Cami for your wonderful post! http://myfriendni.blogspot.com/2010/11/being-thankful.html)

No comments:

Post a Comment