Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A life full of surprises

Last night I was let go from my job because they were overstaffed..I'm not quite sure why they let me go, unless they let a whole lot of people go. Maybe I'm mistaken, but I was told before that I was one of the best of the team. Yes, maybe I was technically still new, but there were still 2 other groups that were hired after me. So, unless they let go both of those groups, why would they let the more experienced one go over the barely trained people? They didn't even give me a warning, they just said to not come in tomorrow to work..I'm not mad at them or anything, it's just upsetting. And now Kyle and I have nothing to live off of.

If it's not too much to ask for, please keep Kyle and I in your prayers. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment