Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I Lub My Hubby :)

Since the day we starting dating, Kyle has always been such a sweetheart and he is always taking care of me and doing things for me. The first day we saw each other after I moved (which was in January of '09) I got sick and he ran to the store to get pepto and my favorite candy bar. He even watched a bunch of chick flicks with me that weekend! Now, almost 2 years later, he is still such a gentleman and so loving. I feel so blessed. :) Today, I came home to a clean home...this really isn't surprising, because he is really good at keeping things clean. As for me, I try my best. But, it was still so nice to come home to a place that was vacuumed, dusted and wiped down. It feels so great to know that I can always count on him to do things for me, even when I don't ask him to do it! I love it! I seriously have married a dream boy that every girl wishes for. Yes, you should be jealous ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment