Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Quick Story...

Okay, so before the story, let me give you an update on Kyle and I....We are in Utah now and we absolutely love our place! It is really nice! School is going well for Kyle..a couple of his classes are scattered in the day, but not too bad. I have been on the search for a job, and I am waiting for a call from 'RISE'..that is the one that I hope I get. *crossing fingers* Prayers would be nice right now, if you don't mind. But, that is pretty much it for right now. Now for the story.....
Hope you enjoy :)

A mechanic was removing a cylinder head from the motor of a
Dodge SRT-4 when he spotted a well-known cardiologist in his shop, who
was waiting for the service manager to take a look at his car. The
mechanic shouted across the garage, 'Hey Doc, want to take a look at
this?' The cardiologist, a bit surprised, walked over to where the
mechanic was working on the SRT.

The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag, and
asked, 'So, Doc, look at this engine. I open its heart, take the valves
out, repair any damage, and then put them back in, and when I finish, it
works just like new. So how come I make $39,675 a year, a pretty small
salary, and you get the really big bucks, $1,695,759, when you and I are
doing basically the same work?' The cardiologist paused, smiled, and
leaned over, then whispered to the mechanic,
'Try doing it with the engine running.'

No comments:

Post a Comment