Saturday, September 18, 2010

Stuart Falls Hike...the pictures.

So about a week and a half ago I had a post about Kyle and I and our friends, Forrest and Melissa, going on a hike to Stuart Falls. I told you that I would post pictures as soon as we got internet. Well, we've got internet now, so here you go! Enjoy!! :)


Before we started on our journey..

And here we go!! Off to the falls..

On our journey, we hit a lot of open areas where you could see the valley and mountains that were around us. It was so pretty...so obviously, I had to take pictures as we went..


We made it! Well, pretty much...we could see the falls, they were just down that hill..But, I wanted to stop and take pictures of the group with that beautiful background :)


Stuart Falls!

The guys were wondering if there was a pool of water up there, so they decided to climb and investigate..



They wanted to go further up, so we took the challenge and made our way around this part of the mountain...it was very scary for me, more so than I was expecting...but so glad I did it! It was very adventurous! Plus, I fought one of my greatest fears, which is heights, and did it...which I feel very proud that I did :) Kyle was too.

Where the adventure lead us..


We couldn't leave without a family picture! :)

The End! I hope you enjoyed! If you want to see more pictures, I will have them posted on my facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment