Monday, September 6, 2010

Hiking Trip

Today Kyle and I and Forrest and Melissa went hiking up to Stuart Falls (I believe that is the name of it). We started the hike at about 4:30 ish (possibly 5pm) and got done at about 7:30pm. It was a blast, and such a great work out! I know I definitely needed it. The hike is about an hour and a half there and back. But once we got to the falls we hung around, took pictures, and hiked around and up the falls. It was so pretty up there! It was later in the day, so the sun wasn't shining over on that side of the mountain, so it made it pretty cold for us..pretty much for the whole time we were there and all the way home. I took a lot of pictures, but I am not able to post them now because of the stupid internet, but I do hope to post them when I am able to. When I do post them I hope to have more info about the awesome adventure....for, it was adventurous! Anyway, on the way back we all stopped at J-Doggs for some oh so delicious hot dogs for din din and brought them back to our house to eat. Now we will be watching Star Trek (the 2009 version) while eating yummy popcorn :) For now...tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment