Monday, September 27, 2010

What has the Lord done for you today?

So, once again, it is one of those days...that welcome one of those weeks..Today started out frustrating and cruddy, for reasons I can not explain..for I don't even know the reason to begin with. It's like I can't control my frustration or anger, and I really do hate it. I mean, I am a generally nice person and I normally spend my days in smiles. But nope, not this morning, and a good portion of the day-or at least this morning. I finally said a prayer some time this late morning, and I was amazed at how quickly I felt better. Now, this may not get rid of those feelings completely and for the whole day, but the day went a whole lot better than it would have if I had not done that. I would like to express how grateful I am for what the Lord does for me each and ever day. Especially those small things, they mean so much, and I know I couldn't live each day happy and well with out Him...He has done so much. And I really want to do better and be the person He knows I can be.
Anyway, I felt like I really needed to share that...time for bed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment