Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Home Depot

Sooo...I am up right now (at 6:55am) because the Home Depot guys are coming to replace our dishwasher. Now, before when they called to confirm the time, they gave us a window time that they'd be coming and they said between the times of 7 and 11 (or was it 10?). For most places, they wouldn't come till the very end of that window...but....of course they come now. I received a call at 6:30 in the freaking morning from them about how they are on their way and should be getting here at about 7am..this surprised me. Ugh...I made Kyle not stay up since he hasn't gotten much sleep tonight to begin with (poor guy) and that since I wasn't sleeping well anyway that I might as well wait for them to come. Man, I can't wait to take a nap later...I'll let you know how the dishwasher is...probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment