Sunday, December 12, 2010

Kyle.

Isn't it amazing how one person can change your life so drastically? Ever since Kyle came into my life, he has been such a great example to me in so many ways.
First, he has such knowledge of the church and he has such a strong testimony of the truthfulness of it. He has taught me so much in the scriptures and of the gospel itself. And I am so grateful for his patience with me, for I am not the quickest to learn (I am a very visual person to begin with), but he has helped me see so much more and has helped me learn so much more of the gospel.
The second thing is, he is such an intelligent person and he may disagree with me, but he works so hard for what he wants and I know that will lead him to success in the future. It amazes me how well he does in school, and I am so proud of how hard he works each day.
Kyle has led me to be more patient, loving and selfless. He has also helped me grow and have more confidence in myself.
I love Kyle so much and I always will, no matter what. He means the world to me.
So, thank you Kyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment