Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Thanksgiving

Soo...I completely forgot to tell you all about Thanksgiving and what we did and how it was. As we were driving down there, approximately 2ish hours to go, I fell asleep for a moment and woke up with a dry throat. Well, at the time, I thought (and was hoping) it was a dry throat, but when morning came along the throat was worse and that was how the trip began...I got even worse as the days went and ended up with a really bad sore throat (worst I had ever had before) and I had a fever. The sore throat eventually went away and was replaced with a cough.........which I still have, although not as bad. But yeah, it was kind of a bummer week. I had hardly any appetite, which is no fun on Thanksgiving, but it was nice to see family at least. Too bad, though, I wasn't able to hold any of the babies :( I was pretty upset about that. I did bring my camera, but I was too sick to take pictures. For most of the week I was in bed trying to get better. It was a good thing that I was able to take lots of naps during the day, though, because at night I wasn't able to sleep well because either the sore throat or the cough woke me up....there's something about at night that seems to make things worse, huh? I am not a fan. Anyway, Kyle and I will be returning to Arizona for Christmas within the next week (hopefully we'll be leaving by Monday) and I hope to be able to catch some fun pictures of the trip so I have something to return with :)
Merry Christmas and I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and travel safe!!!
Love,
The Pierces

No comments:

Post a Comment