Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Couple Things

1st thing: We got our desk!! And it is all set up! Last week we bought a really nice [and big] desk for the office. We got an awesome discount on it, along with the chair that we got for it. It all looks amazing! I love it and I know Kyle does too! It's a dark cherry wood, which I absolutely love! And there is just so much space for Kyle to work.
2nd thing: Last Saturday Kyle and I went to the BYU football game. It was my first football game to ever go to!! (Except for the few highschool football games I went to) But, for me, this was my very first professional football game and this was our first going to...so it's like a double wammy! But yeah, it was pretty fun and WE WON!!! GO BYU!!!! :) Anyway, that is all.
Hope all is well for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment