Thursday, August 12, 2010

Quick Trip

Last Thursday night, Kyle, his mom and I went to an event up in Payson. We then stayed the night at the cabin and stayed the next day till after dinner. It was a very needed "quick trip". It was beautiful up there and the weather was wonderful! We had a very sunny day, up until the late afternoon it decided to storm..which was awesome. There was a lot of thunder, which is my favorite :) Cortney, Justin and their family were there and had been there for almost a week, along with Cortney's parents. Apparently they had found some really cool mushrooms and a frog that would change colors according to its surroundings. Well, I went on a search for those mushrooms, and it wasn't very hard to find them. I was only out for a few minutes, and I had already found several. They are so cute! And the colors were amazing...I had never seen a mushroom like that. Here is a picture of one of them...

And, of course, I had to get pictures of Ashlyn and her happy self :) Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog Brit! The pictures are super cute! Are you still in AZ? If so, we need to hang out some time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brit,
    Thanks! My due date is September 9th....less than 4 weeks!!!!!!!!!! Where you livin at?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, Kyle and I are in Mesa! You're here too?? I didn't know this...we should definitely hang out! We gotta do it quickly, Kyle and I are leaving for Provo in a couple of weeks. Are you here in Arizona permanently?

    ReplyDelete