Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hands Down.

Dude. It's official. Arizona is the greatest place to live. ever. Hands down!
(facebook status...of course)
and here are my reasoning's why:

You've got the pines
The desert
The city
Farming
A beach within a 3-4 hour drive
The flat areas

Arizona is seriously full of different types of places to live!
If you like the snow, go north!
If you like the desert/mountainy look, there is Scottsdale, Fountain Hills, parts of Mesa, and a whole lot of other places!!
If you want to be a farmer and raise a family, there are sooo many places for that!
The flat areas, go north of Heber up to Snowflake or Winslow

You name it, we've got it! (or at least very close by!)
And Arizona is such a great place to raise your family too.
There are so many great schools here, which include great sports teams..

Kyle and I have driven around the state a lot this summer, and we noticed how amazing this place is. I love Arizona. This is home to me. Even thought I lived in Crystal Lake, IL for about 6 years, and I absolutely love the people there and the gorgeous trees and what-not..it's not the same. Arizona is the place to be.

The end.


2 comments:

  1. britttt! i found my barbie today =]]] miss u so much! i am a little offended u like arizona better than IL though... i guess i will forgive u ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...the barbies!! :) haha, good times! I miss you too :/ When am I going to see you again!!? This is ridiculous. And don't you worry, Illinois is close behind..especially the Crystal Lake area. I miss that place :/

    ReplyDelete