Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I love...

Do you know those days where you are easily frustrated or feel more sad/emotional than normal? Well, yesterday was one of those days. I lied there in bed, trying to fall asleep, thinking to myself "this is ridiculous"..so I started to think of things that I love. Things that make me happy :0) So here is my list of things that I love...
  • Kyle

  • Dancing

  • Rain

  • Singing

  • Playing the piano

  • My dad

  • My mom

  • My siblings

  • Roses

  • Daisies

  • Sun flowers

  • Rainbows

  • Sunsets

  • Photography/Taking pictures

  • The color Blue

  • My Heavenly Father

  • The Scriptures

  • Puppies

  • Babies

  • Blankets

  • My car (Red Chevy Cobalt 2008)

  • My life

  • The love of those around me (i.e. Kyle, parents, my Savior..)

  • The gospel

  • The temple

  • The prophet and Apostles

  • Sour Patch Watermelon

  • Mexican Food

  • A White Christmas

  • Swimming

  • Baking cookies (and other foods) and giving it to people

  • Seeing people happy

  • Sweat Pants

  • My wedding ring

  • Watching movies

  • Coloring

  • The color PINK

  • My favorite color, Lime Green

  • Just any color really...
  • Making people happy/feel good
  • Toby (my parents dog)
  • My LIFE

So..Live life like there is no tomorrow....Start each day as if it were on purpose....and always remember.....LIVE [well], LAUGH [often], & LOVE [much]

2 comments: