Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Oh the Summer Days of Arizona

Kyle and I have been busy, busy, busy!! Each day there is always something for us to do. We are closing in on the primary election (August 24th), and things are becoming more crazy. We have been busy with posting campaign signs all across the state, painting signs, going to Political Forums, Tea Parties, District Meetings and so much more! It has been a very industrious summer for us, and even more for Kyle's parents. But, it has been fun and I can tell you that I have learned and gained so much from what we have done this summer. I never thought I would be so intertwined in the political life, yet I have always thought it would be cool to be a part of.

Aside from work, we have also done a lot of fun things this summer. Cabin trips are our favorite :) I will post some pictures of those trips soon...hopefully tonight. But, other than cabin trips we have been to family birthday parties, weddings, and my cousins homecoming. But, most importantly.....We had our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! Yes, you heard me right, we are no longer "newly weds!" We have officially "survived" (as people like to say) our first year of marriage!! We are pretty excited about that. Although the first year was tough (as most people's first year of marriage normally is), it was a blast and we absolutely love being married(yes, we still love each other)!!! :) Things are going great, and we are excited to be in our second year of marriage already. We are now looking for a place up in Provo for when we head back up(which will be at the end of August).

Well, we love you all! Hope all is going well with you.

KBP <3

No comments:

Post a Comment