Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I miss my little friend...

About 8 years ago my parents decided to get a little dog, a Shih-Tzu in fact. He has been our family pet since then, and we have loved that cute little thing to death! Especially me!! He is such a little sweetheart of a thing, and whenever you were having a rough day you could always count on him to make it better. He was such a cuddler, which I loved the most. Well, now that I am away and married, I never get to see the little runt. I miss him a lot. Anyway, I came upon a bunch of pictures of shih-tzu's just recently, but I found this one that looked just like him when he was a pup!

I would give just about anything to have a little pup like this. Toby is adorable, this one is adorable, but let's face it, Shih-Tzu's in general are just adorable! I love them all, and I want one terribly. But, sadly, I can't have one :( Maybe one day though....

No comments:

Post a Comment