Wednesday, February 9, 2011



My goal for this year: to work out 4-5 times a week. 2-3 of those days will have weights and the other days will be cardio. I am so excited. I lost 10 pounds back in December, so that has really boosted my confidence in this. I have already started working out a couple weeks ago. It was not so good the first week, but I've been really good since! The Crunch: Boot Camp Training (like shown above) is my workout with the weights. It gets my heart pumpin, my body sweatin and my muscles workin! I love it. I do want to expand from that for my weight exercises, but I haven't found one yet. I also have a bunch of other pilates, yoga and cardio workouts, and I love doing them all! This is much better than just running everyday...I have bad knees.

The goal I have with this is not only to get in shape and be fit and strong, but I really want to lose weight. My weight loss goal is about 15 more pounds. I know I can do this!! And I can't wait to actually fulfill my goal! I'll keep you up to date on how things are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment